Bayview Yards is now offering support and consultation to help transition your event to a digital format. We have adapted our Meetup Program to include a Digital Event Package that will be provided to organizers on an annual basis.
SUPPORT FOR YOUR MEETUP & OUR COMMUNITY.
Bayview Yards now offers a Digital Event Package that helps meetup groups transition their event from in-person to online. The total value of this free new package is $1300.
Qualifying groups will receive $800 to support the delivery and promotion of their meetup and $500 of in-kind consultation from experts. This support can be claimed once a year.
Here is a breakdown of the benefits:
Digital ad support
- Market your events using digital ads
- Design your promotional graphics
A digital tool to host your event
- Host up to 100 participants on Zoom
- Meet for up to 24 hours
- Access reporting features
- Access user management capabilities
Consultation with our Event Producer
- 1-hour consultation
- Review digital tools with our expert
- Ask questions and receive advice for delivering a success meetup
Consultation with our Digital Marketing Manager
- 1-hour consultation
- Review various tactics to promote your event on social media
- Ask questions and receive advice specific to your Meetup
Bayview Yards Digital Event Master Class
Join us as we walk you through recommendations and best practices to host and promote your event digitally.
When: Tuesday, August 18th, 2020 @ 2:00 PM ET
Duration: 3 hours
Cost: Free for our Meetup Program organizers (valued at $500)
- A guided tour through setting up and hosting an event through Zoom
- Tips, resources, and templates to get you started
- How-to promote your event using digital ads and provide recommendations on which ads to purchase
HERE ARE SOME RESOURCES TO HELP YOU PLAN & HOST YOUR EVENT:
Project Management Template:
This template will help you plan your event details: define the audience, objectives, and value proposition.
Email Invitation Template:
This template will help you capture all of the necessary details needed to effectively communicate to your audience.
Developing and Engaging Online Event:
This all-encompassing guide will answer the many questions you have when creating an online event.
Speaker Consent and Release Email Template:
This template is a security measure that will ensure you have your event speaker(s) consent to participate within your event and share the material afterwards.
Have questions about these packages or eligibility? Shoot us an email.
APPLY FOR THE BAYVIEW YARDS MEETUP PROGRAM
We will respond within two business days